Tuesday, August 10, 2010

STOCKLI BEACH RESORT


I was cleaning my room one time when I found a box under my bed. It was a box filled with so many old photos of me back in college. Most of them, are photos I had with my other READS scholars during our recreational activities. And the photos above are just some of them but the most memorable was when we went to the Stockli Beach Resort.

It was a really nice place. The place was a little quiet though (probably because the place was secluded so only a few number of people knew where the place was). The attendants were also accomodating and very responsive to our requests. The only thing most of us were complaining about the place was its location. It was secluded and the road going there was bumpy since it has not been paved (at least not yet.) But I still enjoyed it nevertheless.

1 comment:

  1. How come my USJR friends's comments did not show up??

    ReplyDelete