Friday, June 7, 2013

Doce Pares Mountain Training Park






It always feels good after doing activities like this. The sudden fast heartbeat. The adrenaline rush. The cold sweat. I must say, it can be really addictive sometimes.

But since this is the nth time I tried this; honestly, I feel that I’m already past this stage.

I almost even fell asleep doing this. (Kapal!! hahaha!!)

For those of you who want to try rappelling and ziplining activities at affordable costs, visit Doce Pares Mountain Training Park. It's the first of its kind in Cebu.

Located in Barangay Malubog, Busay, Doce Pares is definitely a must-try.


How to get here:

From JY Square in Lahug, you may take a motorcycle for hire. I am not sure what it's called but if I remember it right, it's “habal-habal”. (feeling foreigner...hihi). Just ask the driver to take you to the Doce Pares Mountain Training Park.

You should get there in approximately 25 minutes.

Here are the other details should you visit this place.

Some Quick Facts:

Entrance fee is 20 pesos per head.

Cebu Zipline Opening Hours:

Monday - Thursday, 10am - 8pm
Fridays: 10am - 10pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 8am - 10pm

Cebu Zipline Fees

Entrance to Park: Php 20 / head
Zipline ride: PhP 100 / head


For more information, you may reach them at landline (032) 346-0433 or mobile (0906) 5558461.


No comments:

Post a Comment